Terms and Conditions
by Greyfox Binke & Partners GbR Ruge, Freudental 18, 25746 Heide, hereinafter also referred to as a “provider”.
§ 1 General
(1) The provider shall render all services subject to these General Terms and Conditions. Differing, conflicting or additional Terms and conditions of the customer are not part of the contract, whether because the provider agrees to their application to explicitly.
(2) consumer in terms of these Terms and Conditions are natural Persons who enter into the transaction for a purpose that is neither their commercial nor their independent vocational activity may be attributed. The purposes of these conditions are natural or legal Persons or partnerships with legal personality, the right business at the end of the acting in their commercial or independent professional activity. Also legal persons under public law or public special assets considered as the purposes of these terms and conditions.
§ 2 item
(1) The customer can on the Website via the provided there online Authorization Form in accordance with the Electronic System for Travel (ESTA) for arrivals in the United States required electronic Travel authorization request. The provider checks the customer via the online Objective form data entered on plausibility, but not their Veracity. The provider manages the customer’s specified data in electronic ESTA form to continue. The status of the electronic approval process at the U.S. authorities through the system of the supplier immediately after transmission of the Data and then queried multiple times daily. Results in the query that the electronic Travel authorization was granted (state “authorization approved”), the customer is informed of this by sending an e-mail to the system of the provider registered e-mail address informed. If the inquiry that the electronic travel authorization is not granted (Status “Travel not approved”), the customer is informed of this by also sending a E-mail to inform the system of the provider in the registered e-mail address. In this Case the customer on alternative ways to obtain a travel authorization noted.
(2) ESTA is an electronic travel authorization system to travel to the United States of America, from the Department of Homeland Security of the United States (Department of Homeland Security) is operated for the purpose of security clearance is. The provider has no influence on whether the electronic travel authorization issued by the U.S. authorities or not. The seller owes no explicit the successful implementation of the ESTA procedure or the granting of a Travel approval by the U.S. authorities. Is an electronic travel authorization granted, can be inferred from this that the entry into the United States of America is also approved. It is noted that it is at the provider not a U.S. government agency and is unaffiliated with such. The implementation of the ESTA process can also directly to the website U.S. competent authority made. In this case, however, by the provider
Additional services offered are not available.
§ 3 Customer
(1) To use the services of the provider is a valid e-mail address, including access to the associated e-mail account is required. It is the customer, an appropriate E-mail address to keep.
(2) For the passage through the ESTA application process is required, each in English Language information on travelers, especially name, nationality, country of birth, To make country of main residence, birthday, gender, and number, Specify the date of issue and expiry of passport. It is the customer, the required for progression through the ESTA application process data for input into the Online forms kept on the provider’s website. The customer is obliged to the information requested in the online forms on the provider data truthfully provide.
(3) The customer is obliged to pay the seller the agreed remuneration.
§ 4 Prices and payment
Unless otherwise stated, the prices shown the statutory VAT. VISA payment is by credit card providers, Mastercard or American Express. Invoices in electronic form at the In the online form provided e-mail address of the customer. The compensation claim is immediately due and payable. Credit card charge made by registering on the site the provider by the customer.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following Conditions.
You may cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons revoked in writing (for example, letter, fax, e-mail). The period begins upon receipt of this Instruction in writing, but not before fulfilling the contract and not before our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in Conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation. The revocation must be sent to:
Greyfox Partners Binke & Ruge GbR Freudental 18 25746 Heide
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
In case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits be returned and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the performance received and benefits (eg benefits of use)
Created by law firm Hild & Colleagues, Version 1.1., 03.05.2012
to return unused or partly or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you will be obliged to pay compensation. This can cause you to the contractual payment obligations to the Period until the cancellation must meet. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for You when you send your contract termination, for us with their reception.
Your right of cancellation expires prematurely if the contract by both parties at your express wish is fulfilled completely before you exercised your right of revocation have.
END OF CANCELLATION
§ 6 Liability
With slight negligence, the liability of the provider to the predictable nature of the performance, typical, direct Average damage. The provider shall not be liable for slight negligence minor contractual obligations. The operator is liable for the injury, however of contractual legal positions of the customer. Essential contractual legal positions are those of the contract with regard to the customer under the contract content and purpose has. The operator is liable for the breach of obligations whose performance the proper execution of the contract in the first place and to allow compliance with which the customer can trust. The above limitations and limitations apply to assistants and agents of the provider. The above limitations of liability are not customer claims Warranties and / or Prоdukthaftung. Next do not apply to the liability limitations Malice attributable, to breach of contractual obligations and of the seller Injury to health or loss of life of the customer.
§ 7 Final Provisions
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the CISG. At Consumers who do not complete the contract for professional or commercial purposes, this choice of law only insofar as the protection provided by mandatory Provisions of the law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual Residence has withdrawn.